Degusta Box Competition T&Cs
Promotion terms of entry:
1. The promoter is: Karlau Ltd. Registered office: Registered address 10 Ashbourne Close, Ealing, London, W5 3EF.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
3. Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. Each entry requires a separate purchase and proof of purchase is required to validate the win.
Entrants must retain receipt of proof of purchase as this may be used to validate a win. Where an entrant has multiple entries, the Promoter reserves the right to request receipts related to each entry for verification.
5. To enter the promotion, purchase a SXOLLIE xider from any on trade, off trade or e-commerce outlet with the exception of the sxollie.com webstore. Purchases on the sxollie.com webstore are not eligible for entry into this competition. Email a copy of the receipt to email@example.com and tell us what you dare to give a damn about.
6. In entering the promotion you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any of the prizes and will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
8. The competition runs until 30th April 2023.
9. There is one prize available to win, which is a Nando’s Voucher with the value of £100.
10. Winner will be notified via email within 2 weeks after the competition has closed. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Karlau Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prize. We do not accept any responsibility if you are unable to take up your prize.
11. The prize will be delivered by email within 7 days of winner confirmation.
12. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
13. Any costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winners from participation in the Promotion, if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or the winner acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
16. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. Participants in this promotion agree that neither the Promoters nor any of the promotional parties will have liability for: a. any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; b. any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, human error or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; c. any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or email services; d. any damage to prizes sent to participants; e. any non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by participants, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control; or f. any system failures on the email services.
18. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its (or its employees’) negligence.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.